Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fly to MIUSA ( part time 1)

I want to share my experience.

I went to MIUSA in April, 2006. My LC brought me to the Birmingham International Airport. We were doing something. We talked while waiting for the flight. I took the first flight during journey to MIUSA. I fly to Denver. I sit beside an Indian man. I talked to him. He born in India and then worked in Colorado. I forgot his name >.< Long time I don't contact to him after we met in the first flight.

Birmingham International Airport

DAC

I saw the view of Colorado. The view of Colorado looks so awesome. I like Colorado. That film was damaged. I cannot saw pics. =..="

That flight arrived at Denver International Airport( DAC). I asked that Indian man to took photo with me. He agreed. Then I asked a white skin man for help. He took photo of us. I walked around the airport transit. I did not buy any food and beverage there. I was so hungry that time. The public telephones were friendly to deaf peoples in that airport. I sat while waiting for the second flight. I was feeling bored. I saw a white girl used the laptop. I wanna use internet but I did not have laptop. The second flight was being delayed more than 6 hours. I was so angry but did not complaint to that flight company. I did not know why did that flight delayed. Finally that flight took off after 6 hours.

I felt too hungry. A stewardess gave snacks to me. I ate snacks but I was feeling a bit of hungry. I was slept awhile. That flight arrived at Portland International Airport. I walked immediately to took the third flight but it's too late. I missed that flight due to the second flight was delayed.

(continue)

No comments: