Monday, May 18, 2009

Langkawi Trip 2 ( Second Day)

I woke up so early. My friends were sleeping I went to the beach to saw the sunrise but no sunrise there. I waste my sleep time. I went back to the room. I watched TV while waiting for my friends. I and three my friends had breakfast.















There's near with petrol station.















There's the waterfall. We walk to Seven Well. We sweat. We were so tired.















There's Seven Well.
We went back to the resort to change our clothes. We went to
Cenang Beach. We got discount for banana boat. The normal price for 1 person
was RM15. I did not took my camera but keep it in my bag. >..<
















I play the ball with some of my friends at there.
















It's my hand.
We went back to the resort. We play in the swimming pool.
We went o Kuah again for dinner. First time I ate big and expensive prawn.
I felt so full. I had my surprise birthday.















Rasa terharu.. We went back to the resort.
We were doing nothing..I saw many stars appear at the beach near the resort in first day
but no more stars appear at that beach in second day.

No comments: